Thursday, February 17, 2011

One black dress


Today was day number one of wearing my black dress. I am excited about all the opportunities just in the first day that I have had to talk about The Daughter Project

I won't be buying anything new to wear with the dress. I am just wearing what i have and what i can borrow from the college students that live down the street. College ministry does have it's benefits! I did buy a few tights and leggings, so i don't freeze. Some have asked if i am going to exercise in the dress. The answer is no. That will be the exception along with sleeping. And yes, i will wash it. You should have seen the amount of mud my two boys caked on the dress today after we walked the dog.

Check out these sobering facts about human trafficking: fifty five facts

No comments:

Post a Comment